It's a brand new year and I always share my new year resolutions. Guess it's a kind of way to get them out there and hold me accountable. I am so happy that I finally accomplished all my 2014 resolutions. Like, all of them! Alhamdulillah...
This year may set a different goals for me as my life has taken me to a new phase.
1. Be more discipline in taking vitamins, supplements, drink more water and kick sugar habit
2. Go for swimming at least twice a month or more
3. Teach Iqra' and muqaddam to Aulia'
4. Join the carboot sale for the Pre-loved items in my closet
5. Buy a new car for myself
6. Do one home improvement project
7. Family trip to at least at one different place we never go before
8. Start doing Aulia's 'Naughty or Nice Chart' and sticker book reward
9. Date night with hubby and Aulia' once a month
And last but not least...
10. Embrace the whole 30
There you have it. As always, I set goals/ wishes I think I can easily reach, but we will see what 2015 will bring for me. I hope everyone had a blast year ahead!